qǐng qiú bāng zhù
请求帮助
Asking for Help
duì bù qǐ , wǒ yào xià chē .
对不起,我要下车。
Excuse me, I want to get off.
nǐ néng bāng wǒ yí gè máng ma ?
你能帮我一个忙吗?
Can you do me a favor?
má fan nǐ bāng bang wǒ ba !
麻烦你帮帮我吧!
Could you help me?
wǒ néng wèi nǐ zuò shén me ?
我能为你做什么?
What can I do for you?
nǐ zěn me le ?
你怎么了?
What’s the matter?
qǐng sòng wǒ qù yī yuàn .
请送我去医院。
Please take me to the hospital.
qǐng bāng wǒ dǎ 110 .
请帮我打110。
Please call the police at 110.
kuài jiào jǐng chá !
快叫警察!
Call the police immediately!
jiù mìng !
救命!
Help!
zěn me bàn ?
怎么办?
What can I do?
wǒ mí lù le .
我迷路了。
I’m lost.
wǒ de chē piào diū le .
我的车票丢了。
I have lost my ticket.
kě yǐ yòng yí xià nǐ de diàn huà ma ?
可以用一下你的电话吗?
May I use your telephone?
nǐ zhēn shì tài hǎo le .
你真是太好了。
You are so kind.
fēi cháng gǎn xiè !
非常感谢!
Thank you very much!
礼貌用语,是指在语言交流中使用具有尊重与友好的词语。礼貌用语是尊重他人的具体表现,是友好关系的敲门砖。说己时需谦虚,应多用谦辞;讲别人时需恭敬,应多用敬辞。
Polite terms refer to the use of respectful and friendly words in language communication. Polite language is a concrete manifestation of respect for others and a stepping stone to friendly relations. When talking about yourself, you need to be humble, and you should use more modesty; when you talk to others, you need to be respectful and you should use more respectful words.
几乎在任何需要麻烦他人的时候,“请”都是必须挂在嘴边的礼貌语。如“请问”、“请原谅”、“请留步”、“请用餐”、“请指教”、“请稍候”、“请关照”等等。频繁使用“请”字,会使话语变得委婉而礼貌,是比较自然地把自己的位置降低,将对方的位置抬高的最好的办法。
Almost any time when you need to trouble others, “please” is a polite language that must be spoken. Such as “Excuse me”, “Excuse me”, “Please stay”, “Please eat”, “Please advise”, “Please wait”, “Please take care” and so on. Frequent use of the word “please” will make the words euphemistic and polite. It is the best way to naturally lower one’s position and raise the other’s position.